Friday, May 23, 2014

Lego Master Chief Chronicles Video Pilot Episode!

Hi Guys! Today I uploaded my first YouTube video! I made this video with a program called Stop Motion. Stop Motion is a program where  you take a picture, and then you move something in the scene, then you take another picture, and you keep doing that until you're done! This Stop motion video is based on the video game Halo. There are some covenant grunts in the picture and they are soon to be covenant ground beef! For those that want to know where I got the design for the Ghost, I got it on YouTube on Kooberz Studio's channel! For the grunt design, I also got it on YouTube just search: "How to Make a Lego Halo Grunt". Does anyone know of a Halo video effects app, if you do, please comment the name! I will be making more Master Chief chronicles and uploading them on YouTube! I made the Master Chief in this video myself. You only need: green paint, a foam sun visor, glue, gold paint, black paint, and a fine sharpie!

No comments:

Post a Comment