Friday, May 23, 2014

Lego Flamethrower Maniac Stop Motion Video!

Hey Guys! I made another Stop Motion video! It's called: "The Flamethrower Maniac!' I made this video for fun on my spare time. I made the forest setup myself! This video is about a bored maniac that is looking for something to do! The hand held props are: Lego dynamite, and a Lego flamethrower! I am going to tell you how I made the fire look realistic. First you take a picture with your Stop Motion app, then you rotate the fire however much you want, then you take another picture. If you keep doing that, you will have realistic Lego fire! how I made the flame thrower by taking two old style rebel blasters from Star Wars, put them together, then you stick a Lego fire piece on the side that has the smaller hole. I am also going to show you how to change the Lego man's expression. First, take a picture of a Lego man with an ordinary face, then you find a Lego head that has a different expression on it. Put it on your Lego man. Finally you take another picture. Now you have a flamethrower, realistic fire, and a Lego man with expression!

No comments:

Post a Comment